CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rainy day

Well it's another rainy day here in Arkansas! Where is the sun? It hasn't rained this many days in a row since we've been here! I need the sun! UGH! Anyways....this morning, the boys and I have already been out and about. Nothing to exciting. Just out to get a bagel, then to Target, of course, and then to pay the electric bill. I know, way too much excitement, right? Oh, and of course we went to mail out the mother's day cards so they get up north by the weekend! :)

So did I mention that I got a new camera for mother's day? I am so very excited! Hopefully it will take much better pictures than my last small camera! It's a Canon, yes Melissa, just like yours! I can't wait to download pics, I just need to figure out how to do it from the new camera.

Madeline has her Kindergarten "Aloha Celebration" next Monday night at the Bentonville High School Art Center. I am so excited to see what type of production the kids will put on. I know one thing, I will have pictures and you will all get to see them! :) I'll definitely post them on here! Well I must go see what trouble the boys are getting into upstairs!

Everyone have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. satta king
    play bazaarYou could have a go at heading off to the exercise center during a hankering or beginning another interest.

    ReplyDelete