CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

First Blog....

Okay, so I'm a total Facebook addict and signed up for this Blog a bit ago and never did anything with it. I just kept doing the FB thing and skipped the Blog thing. The most I did was add a picture and "follow" certain blogs. Well today is the day! Today marks one year since Wes and the kids and I moved to Rogers, Arkansas from Michigan! I can hardly believe it's been an entire year!

Let me say first that I love it here! The people are great! The weather is great! I love our house and we have a pool in our neighboorhood, which is good because the kids take after their momma! I am a total waterbug! Love the water!

So...Today I went to Madeline's school for Mother's Day Tea! It was so sweet! They made some adorable things for us and then sang some songs! So so very sweet! Then they served us a beverage and sweets. It was precious. I forgot my camera, of course, so when the teacher emails me some pictures, I will be sure to post them! I am way way way excited to see them!

Up next.....As Kelly from Kelly's Korner has on her blog....I will add pictures of my kitchen....Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. satta king
    play bazaar At the point when you have personal time, encircle yourself with wonderful interruptions, for example, great books, planned visits with companions or new games.

    ReplyDelete